|Home||» Products||» Delrin Products||» Delrin Sheet|
- Product Type
- Delrin Plastic Sheet
- Various color available
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Others
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
Delrin Plastic Sheet
We have been a trustworthy manufacturer, exporter and supplier of Delrin Sheet. This sheet is widely used in electrical components, bearings, bushings and valves. The provided sheet is manufactured using superior quality raw materials under the stern observation of our skilled professionals. Available in diverse specifications, this Delrin Sheet can be purchased by our esteemed clients at competitive prices.
Delrin sheets are manufactured by using high quality thermoplastics and advancement of formaldehyde polymerization. Our range is partial crystalline plastic that is useful to engineering usages, and is ideal to CNC machining. These sheets possess top notch tensile strength, resilience, stiffness, fatigue tolerance, low coefficient of abrasion from metals, plastics, etc. and fair toughness. Further, Delrin sheets' retardance to creep is phenomenal. Dampness, greases and solvents comprising gasohol and gasoline have little impact on this attribute, which is essential in components including self-threading interference fits or screws. Outstanding electrical characteristics confirm these items for electrical usages demanding long-run stability. Our product includes copolymers that hold quiet of their sturdiness through a wide temperature extend. Delrin sheets have less dampness assimilation property that allows molded components to offer dependably in surroundings comprising moistness varieties.
Due to the quality and strength of our range of delrin sheets, these are widely utilized in gear wheels with little modulus, heavily loaded rollers and bearings, cams, gears and bearing with little clearances, snap fit assemblies, electrically insulating parts, valve seats and dimensionally balanced exactness components.
- Constant performance in moist or wet environments
- Simple to machine in tight tolerances
- Effective impact strength at least temperatures
- Extremely good dimensional solidity and poor moisture absorption
- Contact Details
- METALON MARKETING
- 158/7-A, 1st Floor, Manohar Mansion, Ajmeri Gate, Delhi - 110006, India
- Mr. Praful Kumar (Director)
METALON MARKETING All Rights Reserved.