|Home||» Products||» PEEK Products||» Peek Rods|
- Product Type
- Peek Rods
- Off White
- Chemical resistance
- Dimensionally accurate
- Excellent durability
We are supplying a wide range of Peek rod, which is an unique, partial-crystalline, elevated temperature constructed thermoplastic that can be worked upon to fulfill the most requiring usages. It is an astounding material for a broad ambit of utilization where chemical, combustion and thermal attributes are basic for execution. There are many purposes for peek rod to do ably, yet one of it's primary attributes is its broad workable temperature scope, which implies that all the quality, strength, sturdiness, resilience and durability that appears at normal temperature, and is retained even following it is presented to temperatures surpassing 100°C. Because of the quality, it is permitted to replace titanium, untainted steel and aluminum as the item of option for different applications.
Peek rod is turning out to be increasingly recognized and has now observed its usage development all through the industries such as medical, aerospace, military and so on. It provides comparative clinical and radiological viability as titanium composite bars. Further, it as a half-rigid implant with one of a kind qualities, might be a compelling optional treatment for patients with chronic lumbar sickness in lumbar combination. Apart from this, our manufactured peek rod is comprehensively utilized for aerospace components, vacuum wand handles, medical instrument components, semiconductor machinery parts, bushings, bearings, seals, back-up rings, valve and pump parts, down gap electrical connectors, food preparing machinery parts, etc.
- Low dampness assimilation
- Naturally good abrasion and wear resistance
- Unaffected by constant exposure to steam or hot water
- Great resilience to gamma radiation
- Retardant against hydrolysis and chemical
- Simple to machine
- Great mechanical features at raised temperatures
- Low smoke and harmful gas discharges when exposed to fire
- 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 16mm, 20mm and 25mm diameter.
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Others
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- Contact Details
- METALON MARKETING
- 158/7-A, 1st Floor, Manohar Mansion, Ajmeri Gate, Delhi - 110006, India
- Mr. Praful Kumar (Director)
METALON MARKETING All Rights Reserved.