|Home||» Products||» Nylon Products||» Nylon Sheet|
- Product Type
- Nylon Sheet
- Plastic Molding Type
Our in-depth knowledge of this domain has assisted our organization to become a notable manufacturer, exporter and supplier of Nylon Sheet. The provided sheet is manufactured under the observation of our deft professionals using quality-approved nylon and contemporary techniques. This sheet finds usage in multi-purpose applications related to packaging, transportation as well as shock absorption in different industries. Beside this, our clients can purchase this Nylon Sheet from us in a wide variety of colors, shapes and sizes at marginal prices.
Customers all across the world are availing our manufactured gamut of nylon sheets, which are immensely utilized in many application reaching from marine, automotive industries and electronic to fibers utilized for making carpet. These sheets possess less frictional, very effective temperature, exceptional wear resistance, impact and chemical properties. Our supplied range of sheets are used to fabricate or machine components, which are corrosion resistant and light in weight. Due to the sheets' capability to work without lubrication, verify the nylons for similar applications. Further, mold nylon has outstanding stress bearing ability and its impact retardance makes it suitable for requiring construction surroundings.
Our nylon sheets are mixed with UV stabilizers, which serves anti-sensitivity to UV illumination or light. We have integrated these sort of additives as they enhances hardness, tensile strength as well as slightly decreases toughness and ductility.
With the knowledge of nylon sheets' properties, these are widely used for many purposes be it small or large. Some of the products that are usually made from our gamut are bearings, manifolds, sprockets, insulators, bushings, rollers, gears, sheaves and wear components.
Some of the Primary Characteristics
- Outstanding wear and friction resistance
- Extremely simple to fabricate
- Effective stiffness and strength at high temperatures
- Exceptional chemical resistivity to oxidizing agents and alkalies
- Light in weight
- Consistent usage temperature exceeding 200o C
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Others
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- Contact Details
- METALON MARKETING
- 158/7-A, 1st Floor, Manohar Mansion, Ajmeri Gate, Delhi - 110006, India
- Phone : +917259550093
- Fax : 91-11-23230291
- Mr. Praful Kumar (Director)
- Mobile : +917259550093