|Home||» Products||» PEEK Products||» Peek Sheet|
- Product Type
- Peek Sheet
- Various color available
With an objective to serve clients in the best possible manner, we are betrothed in providing a wide assortment of quality checked Peek Sheet. This sheet is manufactured under the stern guidance of our deft professionals using best-in-quality basic materials and modern techniques at our well equipped production unit. The offered sheet is used for making a wide range of industrial products like piston parts, pumps, valves, insulation cables etc. Apart from this, the provided Peek Sheet can be availed from us at viable prices within committed time frame.
Being a reputed manufacturer and supplier, we are providing peek sheet that is an elevated performance half-crystalline, devising thermoplastic. Its natural features at raised temperatures have prompted to it being utilized in minimum two variants of reprap extrude as heat insulation. This implies the principle mechanical body of the extruder may be created of a similar item, which is being expelled, offered that the peek protector averts heat against traveling beyond the proposed melt zone. In its strong state, peek sheet is promptly machinable by CNC processing machines and is ordinarily used to deliver top notch plastic components that are thermo-stable and both thermally and electrically insulating. Further, our range is an ideal pick for any high heat, chemical retardant plastic and high tolerance demands, no matter how small or large!
Field of Application
Our peek sheet is utilized in some of the hardest plastic usages, which demand the most tight resilience. These comprise medical implants, ultra-high vacuum usages, pump gears, electrical connectors, wear blades, analytical equipment, cable insulation, piston parts, compressor plate valves, spinal reinforcing rods and fusion devices, medical device parts, structural utilization, valve seats, high purity seals, screws, impellers, lab equipment, columns, bearing, rotor arms, piston parts; and industries such as chemical process, aerospace, electronic and automotive.
Some of the Salient Features:
- Improved stability of tensile strength, stiffness and impact strength
- Effective electrical insulating attributes above a wide temperature scope
- Good weldability, machinability, adhesive attributes and thermoformability
- Raised wear resistivity and less creep tendency
- Very less smoke density and exceptional sliding characteristics
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Others
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- Contact Details
- METALON MARKETING
- 158/7-A, 1st Floor, Manohar Mansion, Ajmeri Gate, Delhi - 110006, India
- Mr. Praful Kumar (Director)
METALON MARKETING All Rights Reserved.