|Home||» Products||» 3D Printing Filament||» Polylactic Acid Filament|
Polylactic Acid Filament
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Others
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
Our company is manufacturing and supplying an array of Polylactic Acid Filament, which is widely used for printing 3D items such as models, miniature structures and so on. It is made from bioactive and biodegradable thermoplastic polyester that is taken from either of or combination of the renewable products like tapioca roots, starch, corn starch, chips or sometimes sugarcane. Our range is regarded to be good starter filament and is relatively simple to print and can extrudes at surpassing temperatures. Polylactic Acid Filament is large plant based product, which is when executed in printing, produces pleasant and sweet odor.
Further, our range has least shrinkage and warping that makes is suitable for creating objects, which require hard angles and flat surfaces or items that can be attached together like legos. Due to the effective attributes, polylactic acid filament guarantees hassle free and ecological friendly 3D printing. Moreover, our product has resistivity against solvents, acids, salts and alkalis.
Field of Application
The most usual usage of our range comprises plastic films, bottles and biodegradable medical instruments such as pins, plates, screws and pins that are anticipated to biodegenerate within 6 months to one year. Apart from this, polylactic acid filament has one good advantage that when this filament is in cooled state, it seems to possess optimum printing speeds, sharper printer corners and lower layer heights. Our products is also used for educational, artifact replicas, prototypes and architectural models.
Some of the Salient Features:
- Maximum tensile and impact strength
- Produces matt surface
- Levels of opacity can be controlled as per requirement
- Effective flexibility and low shrinkage
- Contact Details
- METALON MARKETING
- 158/7-A, 1st Floor, Manohar Mansion, Ajmeri Gate, Delhi - 110006, India
- Mr. Praful Kumar (Director)
METALON MARKETING All Rights Reserved.