|Home||» Products||» 3D Printing Filament||» ABS 3D Printing Filament|
ABS 3D Printing Filament
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Others
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- Simple to fit
- Highly durable
- Excellent strength
Our manufactured gamut of ABS 3D printing filament is a safe compound, which is developed for usage in serious utilization that need electrostatic release protection and an optimum level of tidiness. It is oiled based plastic and has top notch melting point, which can undergo warping once it is cooled while printing. Our ABS 3D printing filament has ability to withstand extreme temperatures exceeding 200o C with heated bed at reasonable temperature.
Additionally, it produces high quality printing results with heat-ends without any issues of clogging or jamming. Our products can be used with cutting edge technology printing machines such as Flashforge, Makerbot Replicator 2X, 1 and UP, Master Gear, Reprap, Afinia, PrintrBot, Ultimaker, Solildoodle and various other 3D printers. We are supplying the entire range of ABS 3D printing filament to the customers in various diameters and colors at affordable rates.
Areas of Application
Due to the effective features, our product is widely used in many things such as semi-conductor, industrial items and various other. The semiconductor products comprise wafer handling, casings, HDD components, jigs and connectors. Besides, Sensing, conveying and metering are industrial applications, where our ABS 3D filaments are immensely used. Whereas, our offered range is also used in plastic car components, lego building blocks, musical instruments, etc.
Characteristics of Our Product:
- Reliable and constant surface resistivity
- Enhanced retention of elongation and impact
- Less particulate impurities
- Least contribution to ionic and out gassing contamination
- Possess flexibility that tends to bend when place under force
- Items can be printed rapidly with our filament
- Contact Details
- METALON MARKETING
- 158/7-A, 1st Floor, Manohar Mansion, Ajmeri Gate, Delhi - 110006, India
- Mr. Praful Kumar (Director)
METALON MARKETING All Rights Reserved.