|Home||» Products||» PTFE Products||» PTFE Pipe|
- Free from leakage
- High chemical resistance
- Sturdy design
- Accurate dimension
We are recognized as one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of a broad array of PTFE pipes, which are widely used by petrochemicals, pharmaceutical, chemicals and nearly every company that is engaged in handling highly dangerous and corrosive solvents and acids for their processing need. Customers all around the world are availing our range as to avoid depletion of material and detains the development of corrosion within the transferring systems, which is the reason our PTFE pipes are inserted inside the bends, reducers, valves, steel pipes, tee, spacers and every fittings set up in the entire pipeline. Because of the immobility of our product to nearly all solvents and chemicals, it performs as an outstanding barrier between the steel and chemical. Our PTFE pipes not only secure the transferring system yet additionally protect the working surroundings. We are acknowledged with the long-run advantages related with utilizing optimum performance fluoropolymers to avert rust in procedure piping systems.
Areas of Applications
Our gamut of PTFE pipes are majorly used for wiring as an insulator in computer applications (for example, coaxial cables, hookup wire, etc.) and aerospace. Whereas, in industrial utilization, due to the less friction, PTFE is utilized for usages where gliding action of components is required such as gears, slide plates, plain bearings and so on. Along with the aforesaid, our PTFE pipes are frequently utilized as the cover in-hose making, enlargement joints as well as in industrial tube lines specially in usages using alkalis, acids or various other chemicals.
The Benefits of Our Range
- The life span of tubeline systems enhances due to lack of corrosion
- It also protects and increases better running conditions as outflow does not take place and later dangerous vapors and gases do not volatilize in the atmosphere
- The cost involved in handling, time lost and repairing can be reduced
- A broad variants of chemicals can be utilized via a PTFE pipe, make it more adaptable and cost saving
- Wear and abrasion retardant while handling high purity and non stick features.
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Others
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- Contact Details
- METALON MARKETING
- 158/7-A, 1st Floor, Manohar Mansion, Ajmeri Gate, Delhi - 110006, India
- Mr. Praful Kumar (Director)
METALON MARKETING All Rights Reserved.