|Home||» Products||» PTFE Products||» PTFE Sheet|
- PTFE Sheet
We are counted amongst the top most suppliers and dealers of Expanded PTFE Sheet. These PTFE sheets are highly praised among our long list of clients for their features like precise measurements, excellent strength and excellent quality. Our entire stock of Expanded PTFE Sheet is sourced only from some of the well renowned vendors. With the support of our rich vendor base, we also deliver bulk orders of sheets within stipulated time frame.
As a reliable manufacturer and supplier, we are providing high quality of PTFE sheets that offer non-stick surface and less-friction ideal for utilization in elevated temperature and great-dielectric applications. We provide these sheets in roll state or cut to accurate size sheets. These also offer very less resistivity with combining elements to provide a smooth working sideway surface demanding least momentum to move components or products. We export our PTFE sheets in all around the world.
Our sheets have outstanding resistivity to solvents and chemicals as well as are able to working at low and high temperatures. These also possess minimal coefficient of abrasion and is normally utilized in food contact usages. Moreover, our sheets offer effective thermal stability and possess great electrical features, yet they are not suited for wear usage as well as are not easy to bond. These sheets are non melting, self extinguishing and gamma radiation sensitive, which is the reason they are unaffected by outdoor environmental conditions.
Our wide range of superior grade PTFE Sheets are utilized in a broad assortment of industries comprising electronics (for circuit panels purpose), valves, electrical and pumps. Seals, insulators, rollers, piston rings, gaskets, slide bearings, washers, packaging and chemical equipment parts are some of the products in which our gamut is incorporated for best uses.
- Possess stability at least temperatures
- It possess the effective electrical characteristics of all plastics
- Less coefficient of abrasion
- Retardant to corrosive reagents
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Others
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- Contact Details
- METALON MARKETING
- 158/7-A, 1st Floor, Manohar Mansion, Ajmeri Gate, Delhi - 110006, India
- Mr. Praful Kumar (Director)
METALON MARKETING All Rights Reserved.