|Home||» Products||» PTFE Products||» PTFE Rod|
We are a reliable organization affianced in manufacturing, exporting and supplying pristine grade PTFE Rod. This rod is manufactured using optimum quality polytetrafluoroethylene under the guidance of our ingenious professionals. The offered rod is widely demanded chemical, food processing, medical, automobile, construction etc. Also, clients can avail this Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) Rod from us in different specifications at market leading rices.
Our range of PTFE Rods are manufactured by using high quality material and supplied to the customers at reasonable prices. These rods are specifically useful where excellent resistance and high temperature is demanded. Due to their less coefficient abrasion, our rods show outstanding slip-stick performance. These rods have exceptional corrosion resistivity, resistance to pressure-cracking and high stability across a broad temperature range. Our PTFE Rods are suitably suited for the production of rust-resistant seals and gaskets. These rods are soft and can be formed in any shape by machining it. Owing to the aforesaid characteristics, our range has great weathering resistance, which is one of the reason that our gamut is highly applauded by the customer situated in domestic as well as international regions.
Sphere of Utilization
The most common usage of our PTFE rods comprise electrical parts, medical components, seals, semi-conductor equipment, fitting and valve components, manifolds, food processing, insulators, bearings, gaskets, pump parts and chemical retardant tubing. Along with these, numerous industries also avail our range such as petrochemicals, beverage and food, electrical, aeronautic, atomic energy, chemicals, fertilizers, pharmaceuticals, electronics, aerospace, etc.
Some of the Primary Features
- Less dielectric constant, deprivation factor as well as stability in high frequency and temperature range
- Beneficial mechanical characteristics from cryogenic temperatures
- Posses no slip-stick features
- Dynamic and static coefficients are equivalents
- UV stable
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Others
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- Contact Details
- METALON MARKETING
- 158/7-A, 1st Floor, Manohar Mansion, Ajmeri Gate, Delhi - 110006, India
- Mr. Praful Kumar (Director)
METALON MARKETING All Rights Reserved.