|Home||» Products||» PTFE Products||» PTFE Bush|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Others
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
Available with us is an excellent quality range of PTFE Bush. These coated bushes are widely used in numerous industries for variety of applications. All the vendors from which we procure our stock of PTFE Bush is known for their quality oriented products in market. There are lots of options available in our gamut of coated bush. Owing to their ergonomic design, accurate measurements and longer life, these bushes are widely appreciated by our clients. As per client's specific requirement, we also offer all these bushes in different specifications.
PTFE bush is broadly recognized for its compact design and dimensional precision. Therefore, we are engaged among the top manufacturers and exporters of PTFE bushes, which have outstanding chemical resistant and insulating characteristics. These are primarily utilized in glass equipments due to their wear longevity relative to various other plastics is very less. Further, these require no handling and posses cryogenic stability, which is also called as non-wetting attribute. Our PTFE bushes are immensely utilized in electronic and electrical applications that are required to be worked by extremely elevated temperature. Customer can avail the entire gamut in various grades and colors as per the requirement at cost effective market costs.
Field of Utilization
As PTFE material is self-lubricating, which offers less abrasion coefficient and is perfectly suited for production of rust-retardant seals and gaskets. Moreover, our PTFE bushes have extensive usage in numerous industries, including petrochemicals, beverage and food, electrical, aeronautics, chemicals, fertilizers, pharmaceuticals, electronics, atomic energy and many more.
- These bushes can tolerate elevated temperature
- Outstanding insulating characteristics
- These possess important electrical properties of every sort of plastics
- PTFE bushes represent astonishing chemical resistivity
- Contact Details
- METALON MARKETING
- 158/7-A, 1st Floor, Manohar Mansion, Ajmeri Gate, Delhi - 110006, India
- Mr. Praful Kumar (Director)
METALON MARKETING All Rights Reserved.